Monday, May 11, 2009

Ruff Ruff Here


Hey its me Ruff Ruff.   Mom is calling me Mr. Insufferable today, but I don't get it.

I have a tale to tell today!  My other family woke me up out of a good sleep.  My buddy Alec said, "Hey Ruff Ruff let's go play."  Well I never give up an opportunity for a good play session, so I got up and went with him.  I left my peeps snoring--Shaker and Ella had their feet pointed to the ceiling!

We went in Aunt Cindy's truck and she prettied me up.  My Mom said I didn't need a bath because I had one last week before the wedding and I don't like to get dirty like my brother and sisters.  (I did have some pee on my foot, because Shaker is an idiot but that is another story)

So any who, me and my buddy Alec were on our A game.  I really trained him well--he knows just what to do to make me look good.  But I do have to talk to him about getting some cream colored pants to compliment my beautiful brindle coat.  Anyway after a whole bunch of running around the ring with some very good looking dogs the judge pointed at me for Best of Breed.  Wow!

Then me and my buddy Alec went back to the herding group, and you'll never believe this--we won a group 3 in the herding group.  I didn't know it at the time but my Mom was there watching.  She was hiding because I act all goofy when she is around.  She was very proud of me and I got carried all over the place.  Mom said it was a great Mother's Day present!

Today, I am training my Mom to feed me on demand as I have to bulk up, and I have trained her to take me to the yard on demand as I have to stay buff you know.  Well it is just about time to make Mom do something again.

Ruff Ruff out!

5 comments:

Kodi said...

Way to go Ruff Ruff! Happy Mother's day indeed!

coopercreek said...

Yea!!! Congrats Ruff Ruff and moms and FB/Summit.

Sherilyn said...

Way to go, Ruff Ruff! So glad we were there to watch your big win...the first of many! :)

Thanks for putting up with us this past weekend!

Sherilyn said...

Oh, and don't forget Ruff Ruff...I gave you your FIRST Group placement. :)

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

wohoo!! way to go!!! I bet you are SO proud!!