Monday, March 9, 2009

Efficient Recall

All my dogs come when called. Yes for those of you who know Music even she comes when called now--bloody miracle if you ask me. Russ and Shaker both have rocket recalls, and even the bitty baby Ella comes when called as long as she is totally distracted by something like a hoof. But she is a baby and all good things come with time.

But sometimes I want them all to come at the same time and let's face it calling Russ, Shaker, Music, Ella is a mouthful, so I got to thinking about a recall that would bring all 4 at the same time. Turns out it isn't that hard at all.... Well watch the video!

1 comment:

Sharrie said...

That is a hoot! I guess you can call them anything you want to. I would get two dogs and three or four cats. Animal farm!

Yours are so cute!