Monday, March 2, 2009

Shaker Baby


Hi it's me Shaker Baby. And I have a bone to pick with my family and Aunt Cindy.


Why wasn't I asked before this puppy came to my house. I am the baby not that thing. She steals my food and toys. She jumps on me when I am sleeping. She bites my ears and tail.
I had a hoof this morning and she tried to take it, so I gave her a little "back off--puppy" growl. You know what Mom did--she took my hoof away and said I could only have them when I am in a crate. Yesh! No FAIR!


I try to teach her some manners, Mom says, "Be gentle--she's a baby." She beat the snot out of me earlier this evening, and it wasn't until I ran away from her and took out the camera that Mom finally stuffed her in a crate. And do you know what Mom said when she put her in the crate? She said, "Ella you need a rest." Ella needs a rest? I need a vacation!


I'm the baby. I'm the baby. Dog gone it--I'm the baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaker,

I know what you are going thru, I was the baby and now there are other babies, what is up with that!
Hang tuff.

Baby Frost

Cindy said...

Sorry Shaker, but well, it was too good to last. Just ask Uncle Moose-he's still miffed at the whole Eddie thing. But just you wait, won't be too long before you'll be the star again-showing everyone that you are the best performance dog around!

Auntie Cindy

Winjammin' said...

Hey Shaker-man,

Brother Bear here. I TOTALLY hear ya on this baby thing. You are lucky though....I have TWO of them to deal with!!! They gang up on me and beat me up all the time. Every time I try to play with them, mom and dad yell at me for being "too rough". What's up with that? Just because they squeal a little bit... ;o)

Oh, and get this...you remember Cousin Ransom, the Pem who used to beat on us when we were little? Well, he's been a little under the weather the last day or so, and well, while the fam was at work, the little $#%^$#!@ PUKED ON ME!! His house is above mine, and he barfed out his house and it went all over me, while I was napping!! I mean, COME ON!!!

Dude, we seriously need to compare notes and figure out ways to get even with these little monsters.

Talk soon,

BooBear

Anonymous said...

Baby Frost and Bear,

I am soooooo glad to hear I am not alone. Yeah it is crazy around here. Mom still says that I am her boy, but she says that to Russ too. Yesh soooo confusing.

Bear--let's team up over the next show and see what we can come up with. I know that Mom said Music tried to push me over the deck edge. But that won't work now because she goes out with us. Sometimes she learns...

Shaker Baby!