Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend Fun


Hi it's me Russ.

Mom is busy doing what Mom does--running the vacuum cleaner and mopping--so she doesn't have time to post.  (BTW--I don't get why she is so attached to that stupid vacuum cleaner.)

Anyway, Friday evening came and bus loads of Cardis came to my house.  It was just great.  We all ran around the house and played and played.  Mom said it looked like a sea of Cardis.  Weeeee Haaa it was great!

Saturday we went to a show, but lots of people have posted about that so I'll stick to the evening. We all came home and it was sleeting, so the humans decided to let us all play in the back yard. It was great.  I picked up a hoof and lead a great came of "catch me if you can!"  I lead the puppies all through the mud and water.  (Of course I didn't get dirty or wet)  Ella got voted the dirtiest puppy and she (and Krissy) got baths.  Weeeeee Haaaa it was great!

Then the humans had dinner while we Cardis played and played and played.  I was so tired I forgot to go to bed and slept in my crate.  I NEVER sleep in a crate, but I did Saturday night.

Weeeeee Haaaaaa it was great!

Russ out!

P.S. Mom wants to know who left the apples hanging on the coat rack?  She says thanks!

P.S.S Mom was so busy laughing this weekend she forgot to take pictures.  Yesh can you believe it so I posted a picture she took of us in the back yard.  Just imagine it with about 15 more Cardis and you'll get the drift.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Russ, I am jealous, jealous, jealous. We have a tiny yard and its not big enough to run. You are so lucky!! When the 5 of us go out we have a sea of dog too, but its only cuz there isnt enough room for us all. Enjoy your new fenced yard. It looks great. Magic

Elizabeth Hall said...

Russ, tell Mom to invite a photographer next time to record the event. I would have loved to have seen the sea of Corgi's. Sounds like you and siblings had a wonderful time.

Peace
Liz