Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh She's Quite The Puppy


First I think this picture sums up Miss Ella quite well--sassy and opinionated. She is giving me a run for my money!


Saturday after the fun match--which is a whole other story that involved me walking backwards but gratefully not falling--Aunt Cindy taped Miss Ella's ears. I got a call at the show that Miss Ella had tried to get the tape off by using the lounge chair's reclining lever and got glued to the chair. Shaker Baby went to get Kathy to remove the puppy from this delicate position. Good Boy Shaker. The joke was it was our own version of "Timmy's in the well" only "Ella is stuck to the chair".


Today she was chewing on the entry table leg. We were smart enough to stop buying wood and went to metal. But apparently not smart enough to not get the curly cues on the legs. Yep, Ella got her nose stuck in the curly cue. I tell you what I heard her crying--which she never does--and ran as fast as my legs could take me to find her nose stuck in my table leg. Holy crap Bat Man now how am I going to get her out of this predicament with her nose in tact--butter, oil....think quick girl. Nope all it took was a little push from the other side.


Maybe she won't try to chew my table legs anymore and she definitely hasn't tried to get her tape off either.

4 comments:

Sharrie said...

I love the green ears. It was a hard lesson, but if it keeps the tape on the ears, well...........

The expression on her face sums up her outlook on the world. No recession where she is coming from.

Anonymous said...

Oh -- baaaad puppy. Don't you love the bad ones the most?

Lybertygirl said...

Ella sounds soooo much like our Star who we should have named "Trouble" cause if she can't find it, she starts it! Her other nicknames are "I didn't do it" or "it wasn't me".

Sherilyn said...

At least she's wearing green today! :) I still think we should have done one ear in green and the other in pink. ;) She would look extra "preppy" that way!! hehe

She's adorable! I definitely think she will be the one to keep you and the rest of the family on their toes! Good luck with that!!