Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rosario Strikes

This should fall under the category of "you haven't lived until"...

I wasn't even going to tell this story but now a few days post it seems like such a classic.

I had a handy man here doing odds and ends. Great handy man who is a dog person to boot--he has 5 of his own.  So he and his assistant are in and out of the house several times for tools, supplies and the like.  Meanwhile I am busy with laundry and mopping.  

After about an hour I realize that the dogs have been awfully quiet. so I decide to see what the little darlings are up too.  I came through the foyer only to discover my undergarments laying on the entrance rug.  No dogs present just the calling card.  Now mind you the guys had to step over them several times, so as I am thinking about this my blood starts to boil.  And I knew exactly who had done it.

I bellow--ROSARIO!  He comes around the corner and gives me his very best--"What? Me? Never!" look.  Of course at this point I couldn't help but laugh at the little bugger!

Yep you haven't lived until...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless posts and photos Kim. I enjoyed reading them very much. Thanks for the entertainment :)

Peace
Liz

Sherilyn said...

ROFL!! Gotta love them!!