Monday, February 11, 2008

Babies

It has been 2 weeks since I had the baby last, so he and Russ spent the entire morning getting reacquainted with each other and the rules. Now I do not think that I am unreasonable with boundaries and rules but I can assure you that Russ and Baby Josh think so. Here's a sample of how the morning went... "Josh that's the dog's bone, Russ leave it (fill in any baby toy), Russ drop it--usually the baby's pacifier" When Russ wasn't chewing the baby's pacifier while the baby was chewing his bone, Russ was trying to herd the baby. Three times, yep count them 3 times Russ pulled the britches off Baby Josh. Then of course there was the whole diaper incident--Russ came in for the steal when I was distracted putting pants back on the baby. Of course we had the resulting run/chase through the house to get the ill gotten gain back. Oh and did I happen to mention that my little darling Russ likes baby food---especially vanilla yogurt. So by noon I needed a break and a squirt bottle, so I turned on PBS--Teletubbies. Wouldn't you know it they were showing agility dog training? Russ loved it and do did Baby Josh. Finally a moment to put my feet up!

No comments: