Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dishwasher




Russ has a definite thing for the dishwasher. If you aren't careful he starts with licking the silverware, then the front half rack of plates, and then he proceeds to pull the bottom rack out and finish the job by standing in the body of the darn thing. Knowing this we have developed careful attention and supervision to dishwasher loading etiquette.



Last night, when he didn't think anyone was watching, he made a run for the silverware, and I grabbed the camera. Russ knows he is not supposed to lick anything from the dishwasher, so as soon as the camera flashed, he knew he was busted. He jumped back, and proceeded with an attempt at plausible deniability even though he got caught "red tongued". He gives me this look and starts barking, "oh no it wasn't me, it was my evil twin". You know my evil twin Mom, Grandma calls him "ROSARIO".

No comments: