Monday, February 4, 2008

Spot Bot

The newest addition to our household is a Bissel Spot Bot. I think I vote it the best addition since Russ, but seriously Russ has a very different attitude about this awesome machine. Earlier today, I filled the chamber with cleaning solution, locked it over a lasting Russ stain, turned it on and walked away. Russ immediately sounded his "Red Alert...Danger Danger" alarm, and for what seemed like an eternity (probably less than 2 mins) everyone endured his sense of urgency.

Now I had a couple of additional spots to clean and my eardrums were not going to take another Russ assault lying down, so I loaded a squirt bottle and moved the Spot Bot. Sure enough as soon as I turned the machine on Russ came charging in at full tilt. Ha, I was one ahead of him and squirted him right between the ears. Feeling smug I walked away and the barking stopped. However it was way too quiet, so I went back to check on things and Russ was dragging the Spot Bot around the room! Two for Russ...one for me.

No comments: