Monday, February 18, 2008

Coming Home

Have I mentioned that when my little Russ gets home from a show (or a conformation class) he's a little full of himself? Well if I haven't let me tell you he is!

We weathered rough snow packed roads with heavy winds to make it home to the rest of our family last night, and Russ pranced in the house all puffed up to announce he that "his kingship" was home. Within 30 seconds, he came prancing around the corner with a half eaten cord hanging out of his mouth. I swear that dog has a stash because we immediately told him drop it and then tried to determine its origin, and truth be told we have no idea from whince it hails.

So then after some wine and chit chat with my beloved to relax my weary road tested bones it was time to hit the hay. Well Russ had other ideas because it seems he wanted to party. The great Corgi chase began as all obedience training flew out the window! (I am happy to report that by dawns early break his obedience training memory has returned but yesh what a night)

Well during the ignoring period last night he managed to unpack my purse. I think he was looking for my credit card. Speaking of unpacking, as I was unloading one of the bags, I heard a funny noise. First I must digress with the foundation, out of all the toys he has his favorite right now is a plastic water bottle. He carries it, throws it, chases it and generally frolics with this stupid water bottle. When I was packing Friday, I told him he couldn't take the water bottle to the show. At the time he seemed to accept my verdict, but sure enough at the bottom of the bag I found his water bottle! Of course he was sitting there waiting for me to give it back--maybe later!

Well he's is trying to get the Corgi in the wine cooler to play with him, I should probably tell him its his reflection.

Just another day with my beloved pal!

No comments: