Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Water Water Every Where


Well I thought that it was possible that the day would end without a Russ caper, but alas it was not the case. We braved the frigid weather to attend a conformation class, and when we returned Russ was quite full of himself. First he decided he didn't like where the water dish was located and promptly dumped the bowl. I refilled it and put a towel under it just in case he decided to do it again. Sure enough he picked it up and flung the dish and its contents all over the kitchen. So I refilled it again but this time I decided to watch him and correct him if he started to spill it again. Of course he came back and tried to tip it with his paw, and I said "no" so he turned around and kicked it over with his back feet! For those of you keeping score that's Russ 5, me 2.


After I agreed to turn on the Westminster show, he agreed to stop soaking the floor.

No comments: