Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Can You Spell --Guilty?


Music's favorite hang out spot besides clean laundry and the bed is behind our bamboo magazine rack. I probably should tell you a bit about her temperament. She is a sweet docile doesn't have a mischievous bone in her body kind of little girl. Well that was her story until today.


I heard this odd sound coming from the living room--a sound I have never heard. So I head toward this odd noise to find Music doing her best imitation of a canine paper shredder. She was making mincemeat out of the Wall Street Journal! The instant she realized I was standing over her, she stopped, laid down over the evidence and assumed the "Oh I am busted" pose in the picture. I laughed until I thought my sides would burst.


Just another day and another laugh with my Cardigan buddies.

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Hmmmmmmm....seems our 4 legged Russ has been teaching the sweet Miss some fun things to do to occupy her time??? As long as she doesn't develop any "shoe fetishes" you should be ok. ;)

I'm sure you can't wait now for #3...I warned you they were like potato chips! hehe

Hugs!
Sherilyn

Anonymous said...

Yeppers. They actually have been teaching each other some cute tricks. Music taught Russ about the wonders of clean laundry while Russ was teaching her about fun times with chewing.

Yep, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of #3. Your right the little buggars are like potato chips--the good ones kettle cooked!

Kim