Friday, June 13, 2008

Puppies







Okay we are nuts, we went to see the puppies and the only available path across the Cedar River was through Cedar Rapids. It was quite an adventure getting there but even more so getting home.

Russ and Music joined us for the trip. Music made herself at home and in fact jumped up on the couch and acted like she was there for an extended visit. Of course it wouldn't be a true Cardi visit if one didn't embarrass me. But believe it or not it wasn't Russ. Music decided to relieve herself in front of Moose's crate. Yesh, ya just can't take 'em anywhere!

Russ seemed to enjoy his visit with Grandpa Fred, but unfortunately it started raining before Grandpa could show him how to use the wading pool.

But I digress...the visit was all about the puppies. Oh my goodness were they ever cutey pies! They were so precious with their little pink feet and their little cute noses starting to turn black. Well one of the little boys will be Russ' and Music's newest sibling!

3 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Ok, I'm SO jealous!! I'm Grandma, this is my boy's first litter, and I haven't gotten to see the babies yet! I feel like such a bad mom!! LOL

Glad you had a safe trip. Hope Russ and Music love their new baby brother! :)

Hugs!
Sherilyn

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

No not a bad Mom just smart! We have a tale to tell about our trip home! Short version--we were between two major storm systems. No rain while we were traveling just watching a lightening show ahead and in the rear view mirror. Then the wall cloud...

Anonymous said...

I'm think having puppies can add some real joy to your lives and allows children to learn a little about the miracle of life.

Emma