Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to the World

Russ' mom Margie gave birth via emergency C-section at OMG ridiculous thirty Saturday morning. Mama and 9 precious puppies (8 boys and 1little girl) are doing fine. Please have a look at these cute little puppies on the Foggy Bottom website. (http://www.foggybottomusa.com/website1_075.htm )

Personally I am just thrilled to have so many boys in the litter but I am pretty sure that everyone else would have preferred some more girls. I have decided that I am best suited to be the "keeper of the boys." But as I watch my wonder puppy Russ sleeping peacefully at my feet, I have to wonder how thrilled he will be when we welcome the next puppy into our home in a few months?

My bet is we are in for all kinds of Cardi Capers. Oh my then there is potty training, and Christmas wrapping paper again. It makes me smile just thinking about the cycle!

Welcome to the World little babies. May the world be your oyster and the show ring be one of your playgrounds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle/Stepdad Boo here...

Look at it this way Russ, with a combination of myself and your Grandpa Fred, your new little brother will be a willing and more than able accomplice to your hijinks. Remember, the more the merrier and bigger and better pranks on parents everywhere!!!

Anonymous said...

Step Dad Boo,

Wow I hadn't thought about it like that but you are really right. Mom read your comment and she groaned so I know we are on to something. Personally I can't wait to show my new brother all about Christmas Carnage!

Russ