Monday, June 16, 2008

Muddy Roll


Cross your fingers, but I think our river has crested. There is water water everywhere, so walking dogs is a challenge but it is possible to find a dry path to green grass. However, everything is soggy and well frankly a little muddy. Okay now you have the backdrop.


Russ can smell mud, levitate to it, and be rolling before I can blink. So here is how our walks go--Russ leave it, Russ get out of the mud, walk a little, and then repeat the sequence. To make matters worse as soon as we get back to the cottage, he has taken to rolling his yucky self all over the carpet! Yep, in Russ' mind floods are the best!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so his Grandfather. Ugh, I feel for you, Kim. unfortunately, I think the next Fred grandchild might have some of the same traits. I'm seeing sleeping postions similar to him already, in the whelping box.

Keep dry!