Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bery Bery Starbing







Hi it's me Shaker Baby and I need your help.

Mom is Starbing me to death. All I have to eat is some dry kibble and the leavings on the plates from the dishwasher. I keep telling her that I am a growing dog and need more food but she says Shaker Baby you are getting plenty. If anyone could sneak me a hamburger or two I would be your friend forever!


Hey Mom also says that because we are now country dogs we are all going to get vaccinated for something called Lyme. She says the deer carry it and we need protection, so our vet Laney is coming out to the house tomorrow and she will weigh me again. So to prove Mom wrong and show her I am not getting enough food, I am asking everyone to guess my latest weight.


Mom says I am almost as long and tall as Russ and am already bigger than Music, but I don't think she is right. I think I am wasting away!

5 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

holy cow! He IS almost as big! He sure has grown since Rochester!

Russ looks like he's filling in well too :) Still feeding that hamburger/butter combo?

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh yes indeed, Shaker is growing leaps and bounds.

Russ is at his fighting weight and he is back to eating natural kibble and organic chicken broth. Thank God, I was starting to worry about his heart!

Sherilyn said...

Poor Shaker baby! Hmmmmm...I'm guessing about 25 lbs now. We'll see how close I am this time!

Hugs to all!
Aunt Sherilyn

Joy said...

So what was the weight?

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

oops sorry folks his weight is 24.14lbs. He has slowed down a bit but is still on track to be a giant Cardigan!