Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shaker Weight Contest


My vet will be here later this afternoon to give Shaker the last of his puppy shots. So of course, we will be getting a weight on the giant Corgi, and I thought it might be fun to have a guessing game. His weight 2 weeks ago was 18.3lbs. He is lying in front of two cupboards that are 16" across a piece. That's a pretty good indicator of just how BIG this cute Cardi is. (I know I am biased but isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen?)
So let' have it. What's your best guess?


6 comments:

coopercreek said...

You better not let Russ read this. ;-)

Winjammin' said...

My guess is 21.2. So...what do we win if we guess correctly? ;o) And...do we have to win without going over???? hehe

Cindy said...

Hum, since I know what his current ROG(rate of gain) has been, let me say that he's added just shy of 1.75 lbs. Might be a little more as that darn boy looks like he's getting some very nice length about him.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh my you are so right about not letting Russ see the post! Of course, I would swear each are the darn cutest things I have ever seen if pushed.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Let's see a prize? Hmmmmm...Okay the prize will be a bottle of wine--your choice--rot gut or good stuff--at the next dog show!

Sherilyn said...

Hmmmmm...my guess would be 22 lbs. Bear was at the vet last weekend, and his weight, as of Saturday, was 18.4, so I know he's at least 3 lbs lighter than Shaker.

And wth is wrong with our "rot gut"? Cindy and I like that very much, thank you! ;) hehe

He's still awfully darn cute, but I might just be a smidge biased...he looks like his Daddy and he's my favorite Cardigan...EVER!

Hugs to all,
Sherilyn