Monday, October 27, 2008

There's Evil Out There





It's Music.







Well we moved into this big house with lots and lots of room to play and run. But with lots of room to play comes responsibility--lots of responsibility.



The other night I was resting on the couch when I heard a strange noise--maybe a raccoon. Mom said it was the wind but what does she know anyway? I beckoned for the boys but they were too busy romping to hear the problem so I had to check it out for myself.



Mom laughed at me because I didn't leave the couch to check out the evil noise. But really now why on earth would I leave the couch unless it is absolutely necessary? Turns out I was right--a couple of barks from the couch and the evil disappeared!


See you in the woods!


Music

2 comments:

Joy said...

It's good to have such devoted protection.

Winjammin' said...

You go girl!!