Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Camera Shy

We have been in the new house for just over a week and every one is settling in nicely--especially Music. She is loving the wooded area and has started joining in the fraps with the boys.

Several days running I have witnessed her running up and down the hallways and jumping on top of the frap pile. I tell you I have enjoyed watching the dogs have fun as much as settling into this beautiful home.

But it appears that Music does not want her cyber friends to see her in action. Every time I pick up the camera to video or still shot one of these frap sessions, she stops frapping. Yep she is done as soon as the camera comes out. I have many videos of Russ and Shaker having a wee of a time but Music is absent.

Oh well one of these days I'll catch her off guard!

No comments: