Friday, October 17, 2008

Who Left Me with the Puppies




Kim accepted a gig consulting with a homeless youth shelter team, so because I was home with a bum leg she left me the juvenile delinquents. Oh sorry I meant the dogs.




So a window into my day seems appropriate. They got up and proceeded to pee, poop and bark. So I washed and rinsed and then they peed, pooped and barked some more. I just kept repeating the sequence until it was time for my conference call.




I locked them out of the living room with our new gates. I was happily grooving on the conference call when Stinky Cat barfed up a hair ball, and not seconds later the male juvenile delinquents (aka Russ and Shaker) figured out how to charge the gate and they came prancing into the living room. Upon which time they proceeded to eat the barfed hair ball, and Russ peed on the palm tree. Then I heard this odd noise and excused my self from the call to find Russ and Shaker eating Kim's dust pan and Music watching the whole show.




The way I figure it I need to go back to work to get some peace and quiet, as my co-workers do not pee on the floor, barf in public or charge dog gates!

1 comment:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Hmmmm....I feel a rewrite of the Mr. Mom lyrics coming on... Clorox wipes melt in a Maytag dryer, whole meal bones go up one drawer higher, there's cat barf in my lazy chair... Been crazy all day long.