Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it Real or Memorex?






Nick was going through some of his old toys and deciding what to keep and what to move on when he came upon a stuffed cat. When he was little it was a cherished stuffed cat and as soon as I saw it I started waxing on about memories of him with the cat. So he gave it to the dogs. (Okay I got the point--shut up with the stories about what a cute little boy he was!)


Anyway, the dogs love this cat. The other night they were trying to disembowel it and twice without even thinking I yelled for the dogs to quit picking on the cat. Okay embarrassing to admit that I did not at first glance recognize it is stuffed. But seriously folks it really looks like a real cat.

Well you decide for yourselves.






2 comments:

Joy said...

Isn't hard when our little boys grow up? That sorting process is much harder on mom than son.

coopercreek said...

At first glance, I thought it was real.