Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Torture Chamber



Russ here.


Mom got this big package from a truck the other day and she was really excited so I got excited too. She said look Russ it is our new Booster Bath. Bath did she say bath? It didn't look like a bath tub so I decided to stick around what was happening.


She took all the parts out and put it together and then went to get a hose. She connected the "thing" up to the the washing machine, and tested "the thing" she called the "fan" wand and said "great it works perfect."


Then she did the unthinkable she picked me up and put me in it and gave me a bath. Trust me I thought it was a dirty rotten trick to get me all worked up about something fun and then dump me in the tub and give a bath.


I have officially decided that the Booster Bath is a Torture Chamber!


Russ out.

1 comment:

Winjammin' said...

Yeah, Russ, we have one too, and it isn't a fun way to spend an evening. The one thing that helps me get through is that usually when I get a bath, it means that I get to go to a show and eat all of those good cookies in the ring, and I get pampered and loved on by everyone. I even got steak this weekend!!! So, I just keep that in mind while I suffer. It makes the bath more bearable. Everyone else in the house thinks the same way you do, and I even heard that Bear even did the crocodile death roll in the tub and got wrapped up even worse.

Good luck with that thing and keep good thoughts!!

Boo