Monday, October 20, 2008

Color Blind Dogs?

My favorite colors are deep rich hunter green and creamy butter yellow. Lucky for me our new home is painted and decorated in these tone themes including the bathroom, so all of our stuff just fits right in.

So I have set about nesting and settling the house. First things first, I put the kitchen together and then the master bathroom. I was so delighted when the plush bath rug was perfect. Well perfect until the dogs started peeing on it. For 3 days straight I washed that darn rug on XXX sanitary cycle until I wised up and stopped putting it back down.

I announced that we would step out onto bath towels until I could get puppies trained. Okay here's where the question of color blind comes up because for a week now if there is a green towel on the floor, Shaker is going to pee on it. If I put a yellow one down he doesn't touch it. In fact he doesn't even mess with the lighter shades of green I have to compliment the dark tones.

So for now I have to wonder whether the little devil is really color blind? And I also wonder who is training whom because I know not to put a dark green towel down on the floor. YESH!

No comments: