Monday, September 8, 2008

I wasn't consulted


It's Music here. As you can see I am sitting in Mom's spot and I don't intend to move.


I have been holding back a bit but it is time to make my voice heard. While I was a Camp Cindy my Mom brought home one of the puppies from camp. His name is Shaker. Here's the rub people, I wasn't consulted. She just went and got one of those puppies.


Oh he is cute enough and I like little puppies a lot. You know the kind, little and furry, but not crazy active. I don't mind giving them baths and making sure they make it inside when they are little but seriously this 12 week plus stage is a real pain in my hind end.


Shaker waits until I am just nicely sleeping and then he jumps on me. I mean really a girl needs her beauty sleep. He also takes up all of Russ' time so he doesn't play with me anymore. Mom suggested that if I wanted to play with Russ I could join in the play. No, I am not going to play with Russ when he is playing with that puppy.


Well I guess I'll just have to snuggle up with Mom until Russ bores of the puppy.


Saying goodnight,

Music

4 comments:

coopercreek said...

It's true, us girls need our beauty rest.

Winjammin' said...

We feel sorry for you Music. Our girls also get jumped on by Shaker's brother Bear. He's really good at getting their dad mad at him, so he usually follows that up with jumping on the girls. Emmy is totally with you on the beauty sleep. You girls have to stick together!! Emmy says to just eat him!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, we girls need our beauty sleep and now that Emmy has given me permission I think I will take his cute little face off next time he rudely wakes me up! Music

Anonymous said...

You GO Sista!!!