Monday, September 8, 2008

Russ is Home




Russ had to work this weekend, and I couldn't go because of family obligations. We were at a birthday party on Saturday and home on Sunday. Wow was it ever quiet around here.


Shaker and Music are not barkers with out Russ around. Shaker (aka Shakes and Butty (Butterball) definitely missed his pal Russ and got into more stuff without Russ around. Let's just say the roll of paper towels will never be the same again. He tried play with Music, but her opinion of puppy play is less than positive. At one point, Shakes is climbing over Musey and she just snapped on him. The poor boy didn't have a clue.


So on Sunday afternoon when I brought Russ back into the house, my mother-in-law exclaims, "I knew you were home because I heard Russ!" Yep, Russ is home and I couldn't be happier. I missed the little bugger like none other. He is loud, opinionated and a hand full to manage, but he is my buddy and I would have it no other way!


Here's to enjoying all of 4 legged friends with all their varied personalities!

No comments: