Monday, September 29, 2008

Mom Made Steak


It's Music.


That puppy is a pain my back side. Mom made steak and there were some leftovers, so she said we could have some. I love steak it is my favorite treat.


Mom put all the bowls down, and Shaker gobbled his up. I savor mine. I take a piece out of my bowl and take it to my spot on the couch and eat it slowly. But as soon as that stupid puppy, you know the one Mom calls Shaker Baby, finished his he got into my bowl. Mom caught him pretty quick, but he still got a couple pieces of my steak. The nerve of that puppy, eating my steak! I was really mad and Mom could tell so she cut me up some more steak and kept that blankety blank puppy away from my bowl. Good thing because I was going to take that puppy out!


Talk to you later,

Music

No comments: