Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who's the Red Headed Step Child Now?

Hey it's me Shaker Baby. (Yeah Mom says it's official my lovey pet name is Shaker Baby. She calls Russ, "My Ruff Ruff and Music is Musey so I am really happy to be officially Shaker Baby and not Butty!) Anyway not why I write...

I slept in with Mom this morning while the big dogs got up with Mom Kathy. When Mom rolled over and saw I was still sleeping with her she said, "Oh Shaker Baby you are a good dog." Hmmmm take that Ruff Ruff!

So Mom said, "Shaker Baby you get to go on a big dog walk with me all by yourself." Wow I was thrilled, and she put a big dog leash on me. Well she put the big dog leash on me because I ate my Hawkeye collar last night. But seriously folks can you blame me? Did anyone see the poor poor pitiful performance my Mom's beloved Hawkeyes put on yesterday during the second half of the homecoming game?

But anyway, we started out the door and Music followed. Yes Music followed without a leash on. Now you would have thought that Mom would have made her go back in the house but NO she told Music she could come she just had to have her leash on. So my big dog alone walk with Mom was spoiled by Music. Oh well at least it wasn't Russ--he is a big attention hog.

Well that's the news from home. See you around the pond.

Shaker Baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shaker....maybe you need a Texas Longhorns collar. That's what everyone around here wears. Heck, Duchess even has a doggydanna that she wears on game days!! I so can't wait until I grow up enough to get my very own Longhorn collar or danna!!!

Peace out bro!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bear,

Now there's an idea. I could shoot an e-mail to my Aunt Heidi and see if she could send me one. Or maybe yet get and Illinois collar 'cause mom Kathy would like that, but wait what am I saying that would really honk of Mom Kim and she is the alpha around here...dang! Maybe I can convince her to get me a John Deere dogdanna like she bought Russ.

See you around the pond,
Shaker Baby