Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Satellite II


Okay we've noticed that there is nothing much on TV so we put some duct tape on Shaker hoping for better satellite reception. Now seriously....


Shaker's ears have been giving me fits. Cindy helped me tape them the first time and he laid on his back squirming until he got the tape off, so I let it go a couple of days and then retaped them. Well he accepted the tape much better the second time. But when I took the tape off his ears looked more like Yoda than a Cardi. Sigh... Cindy suggested I talk to Connie of Davenitch Cardigans about the ear thing.


Connie or I should say wonderful Connie, said "come on over" and I'll look at his ears. She said his ears just needed a little shaping, and applied a piece of duct tape around the center of his ears. Here's the thing, by listening and watching I learned a ton about Cardigan ears. A big thank-you goes out to wonderful Connie!

1 comment:

Winjammin' said...

Taping ears is an art form. We had all kinds of fun taping Boo's ears and learning the hard way...tape ears, take digital pic, email to Teddy, get reply, retape ears, rinse and repeat. It took about 5 weeks for him to keep them up.

Check out this link...it shows what Boo looked like with his ears taped the first time:

http://cool2bcorgi.com/forums/showthread.php?p=58932#post58932

Good luck!!