Thursday, September 25, 2008

Russ Here




Russ here.

It's been a while since I posted because Mom is way more protective of her computer these days. She still doesn't think that it was funny that I ate the keys, then ate the replacement key board cord, but heck my other Mom stepped on her computer and broke the screen. I mean really don't you think that would trump me eating a few measly keys and cords. Shaker got a hold of the charging cord and ate the covering in several places before Mom caught him, so now she has patches of electrical tape all up and down the cord. Anyway it all adds up to Mom not letting Corgis and people near her computer.

Well anyway, it is not why I write. Mom says we are moving to a big new house with lots of space to run around inside and out. She says that we are so far away from the road that I won't see dogs and people walk by so I won't bark at them. Wrong! I can hear people and dogs a mile away and I will still protect my turf.

Mom has been making me this really great food--hamburger, cheese and eggs all fried in butter. She says it stinks but I think it is really good stuff. Finally, she figured out what I like. It really took her a long time, but you know humans even Moms just aren't that smart. Mom says I am starting to put on some weight and I am looking pretty good.

I really like having Shaker around the house because he is very playful. We run and play all day long. My favorite game with him is "keep away." I pick up a really cool toy and then make him try to take it away from me. He is pretty good at it and even sometimes gets the toy. Shaker really annoys Music---ooooooh weeeee she gets really mad at him because he is always trying to lick her face. Then Music gets mad at Mom because Mom says, "Music be nice he is only a puppy." I'll let Musey tell you what she thinks about all that but it isn't good. My only complaint about Shaker is his morning habits--man that dog gets up early.

Well Mom said I was growing up and not getting into too much mischief, so I decided to steal Grandma nail file and the spool of thread she was using. Boy was it funny watching Grandma and Mom look for those things. I watched from the bed, and Mom kept saying "Russ get down here and show me where you put the thread and file." Finally I showed her they were under the bed.

Russ out!

No comments: