Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Will the Dog Eat?

Okay what exactly will Russ eat? Yesterday he liked liver sausage, but today he does not. He ate a cheeseburger fried in butter this morning but this evening I made the mistake of adding some kibble. He doesn't like cheeseburgers with kibble. I cut up a smokie hot dog, but guess what? Yep you guessed it he doesn't like smokie hot dogs. Who ever heard of a dog that doesn't like hot dogs?

I tell you what when I was researching the Cardigan Corgis all the "press" talked about the importance of feeding program so that "your Corgi didn't become overweight." Three articles referenced a 50+lb Corgi who cold barely move with the clear cautionary tale being--"don't over feed your always ravenous puppy". You have to be kidding me, I practically have to have entertainment available during dinner just to get him to nibble around the edges!

Who ever heard of a skinny picky Corgi?

No comments: