Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'll Get Ya Out Guys




Hey it's me Shaker Baby or that's what Mom calls me most of the time.

We went on this really fun weekend and I got to see all my siblings well except a couple that went someplace called forever homes. Anyway we were having fun playing outside, eating these bone things, and playing in the rain. Oh the rain was the best, it rained and the kids left us all outside to play in it. It was great!

Well when Mom and Aunt Cindy came home they decided we all needed to go in crates to dry off. How stupid was that? They should have just left us outside, but NOOOOOOOO they stuffed everybody in crates. Now before they could catch me, I started working on getting my brothers out of the crate. I am really good at it and if Mom hadn't nabbed me up I would of had them out in a flash!

No comments: