Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Captivity Grandma Style

I have family arriving from the four corners of the US for my son's graduation. My mother arrived early to lend a helping hand. So yesterday, I ran into town to pick up a couple of things and left all the dogs and cats with my mother.

As soon as I walked back in the door, I noticed that Russ had his leash on and it was attached to a chair leg. He is giving me the most pitiful look you have ever seen, as I ask "Russ Russ why are you attached to the chair?"

From the kitchen, I hear, "I told him twice to quit messing with the cats and he didn't so I tethered him to the chair." I laughed, let him go where upon he was really honked at the cats and promptly herded them onto the dining room table.

I told him to write a memo to self, when Mom is gone--don't mess with Grandma!

Just another day and anther laugh with my buddy Russ.

No comments: