Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where is that Camera when you need it

The last few days have been a little bit crazy. We moved back into our cottage on the river for the summer, and welcomed a super shy little adult female Cardi for a summer stay. Need I say anymore about the pace that was kept.

Yesterday, I was taking a brief break, checking e-mail, river levels, and such when Russ decided to put on this great show. He was upside down rolling on the carpet, tail between his legs chewing on the tip. I laughed so hard I nearly spewed my diet Pepsi.

And darn it anyway, the camera was just far enough away that when I got it, he realized he was going to be photographed in this compromising position. He popped up and acted like it never happened.

Just another day and another laugh with my buddy Russ.

No comments: