Monday, May 12, 2008

Uncle Moose Comes to Dinner




Russ again.

I have several posts about my Uncle Moose, but Mom was laughing so hard at the dinner pictures I am going with Uncle Moose comes to dinner first.

Mom made some meat, potatoes, and veg thing on the grill. She loves that grill and I love the way things smell when they come off but she doesn't let me have much of the good stuff. Anyway, Uncle Moose thought it smelled pretty good too and jumped up to the table. I think he thought someone would make him a plate. Unfortunately for him his Mom said, "Moose off". Boy, was he bent.

I did learn that Cardis can jump up on chairs though. Ha! Mom said, "Cardis can't," but now I know they can so maybe I can figure out how to get some of that good stuff off the grill.

Russ out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about humbling-that boy takes the cake, or was it the steaks that night? Personally, he would have crawled up and laid in the middle of the table while we ate if he could.

And once again, he doesn't do that at home, just out in public to embarass moi.