Monday, May 26, 2008

Russ and the Wii

Russ here!

Wow, my humans are really nuts.

They spent the last few days getting ready for something they called a graduation party for my best boy Nick. The made food that smelled great but wouldn't let me have anything. Yesh I didn't get that.

Then they decorated but wouldn't let me play with any of it. I thought that was really stupid.

Then came the day of the party. Can you believe it...I got out once to join the party and Mom said "that's it Russ you are going in a crate." I just ran out the door between someone's legs and did a few laps through the people. Mom did not think it was very funny and said in her best Mom voice, "Russ Stop." I know when she uses that voice I had better listen.

The next day my crazy humans spent undoing everything they did the day before. I definitely didn't get that. But Mom said, "Russ you have been a good boy so let's go outside for some play time." Thank goodness, I thought I would go nuts.

Then today, my best boy Nick got to play this thing called Wii in the front room. Now do they know I am a herding dog or have they completely lost their memories? My job is to respond to movement, bring it under control and wait for direction--Right? So why would they have my best boy playing this thing where I can see it. Mom took some video and I think she posted it on You Tube, so you can see how I tried to maintain some sense of order in the living room. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6ZZMvjp6U But did they get it--NO! I just don't get it.

No comments: