Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chewing




The other day I happened to think...wow Russ hasn't chewed anything up in a really long time. Well first I should have knocked on wood and then I should have remembered that while we are past teething we are no where near past revenge chewing.


While Russ was teething anything hard was fair game--rocking chairs, chair legs..you get the picture. Revenge chewing is designed to just make a big mess.

Yesterday I committed the most horrible of sins--I took Music with me to PetsMart and left Russ at home in his kennel. Okay I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but Music really needs social time, and well let's face it folks it isn't going to happen when I have Mr. Personality along.


Upon arrival home, I immediately released him from captivity and took him outside for a quick play session. He didn't seem unhappy with me, but again I should remember he is a firm believer in "revenge is a plate best served cold."



Just before dinner while everyone was busy setting the table, tossing salad, and other last minute stuff, he went shopping in my birthday gift bag. Friends had given me a beautiful glass asparagus serving platter and he nabbed it. The box from whence it came got chewed up in the living room and I still can't find the platter!

Just another day and another laugh with my buddy Russ!

No comments: