Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dog Gone Yellow?

Okay it's funny now, but just a few hours ago, I was in may day mode.

I gave Music a bath and started with a whitening shampoo and, I kid you not, her whites turned YELLOW! I couldn't believe my eyes, but it happened. I sent an "oh what have I done" e-mail to my Foggy Bottom buddy hoping for a quick solution.

Trust me no quick solution. First a Dawn bath produced a squeaky clean dog (we took care of all that olive oil once and for all) but still yellow. Then I tried a different whitening shampoo and we started to make progress. But upon drying her, I discovered yellow blotches. Ugh...this went on for 3 hours before I finally produced white whites.

I can assure you that everyone around me today enjoyed the show and now looking back--Okay it's funny!

No comments: