Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Musical Selections

Russ has had a busy day.

My son is a huge country music fan. Most recently through inter library loan he procured a number of cd's that he thought were safely on his end table next to his stereo. Wrong!

First thing this morning, Russ brought out a Blake Shelton cd. I made him drop it and put it on the buffet. A short time later he brought out Toby Keith. I went back to the bedroom to see the source of the cd's. I put them up higher and thought the situation was solved. Wrong.

He apparently figured out how to climb up on the book shelf because he just came prancing out with an Uncle Kracker!

Hmmm....Blake Shelton, Toby Keith and Uncle Kracker, I think the dog has eclectic taste at best!

It was a big day of laughs with my buddy Russ!

PS He was a rock star at rally novice class tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think that climbing and moving was the result of the excellent teaching of Grandpa Fred? Joy