Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All Is Normal Again




Ah life is great.


The boys are frapping again instead of trying to kill one another. I have dished out praise all day which replaced my repetitive bellow of "knock it off."


Everyone ate a normal breakfast of Natural Balance kibble with a little warm water and a small bit of Natural Balance canned food. (Well Russ got quite a bit because I have to fatten him up.) Gone was the effervescent aroma of frying hamburger, cheese and eggs--for the dog!


Music doesn't like the puppy again, and prefers the company of Russ. I smiled when I heard him licking her face and she snapped at him. Ah the wonderful normal sounds of life are ringing at the Gibson Ranch.


We worked on stationary exercises and some heeling and I had eyes on me. I dare say it was a wonderful time.


Ah yes life is good.

No comments: