Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kramer and Jody

Yesterday, I couldn't find 'da boys, which usually means that they have found something they shouldn't be doing and are hiding it from me. So there I am calling for them when Russ pops out of the master bath, skids sideways to a stop and looks at me as if to say "I'm Here." I busted out laughing because he looked like the canine version of Kramer.

So then I wonder, what was he doing in the bathroom and why didn't he come right away? Mind you the bath is all tile, so they really don't "hang out" in there. And I still haven't found the baby. As soon as my feet hit the tile, I see why my boys weren't responding with their normal recall speed--the closet door is open! The closet is carpeted and there is Shaker on his back legs pointed to the ceiling sound asleep on the forbidden carpet. I walked up to him and he still didn't move. I asked him if he was comfy? Then his eyes opened to the size of saucers and he cocked his head. I just melted because there it was...the canine version of Jody from Family Affair.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Smart boys--taking advantage with every opportunity.

Cindy said...

Having lived with Russ and seen him in action, I could so picture his sliding stop and "what?" expression, just like Kramer. Too funny!

Just remind him when he's acting like that, that you know all about his cross dressing days.