Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meredith and Russ Puppy


I almost completely forgot about this until Cindy's comment on my Kramer and Jody post!




OK we are in Minneapolis, and Cindy (Russ and Shaker's breeder, good friend and all around great gal) starts talking about Meredith (Cindy's daughter, great kid) dressing Russ up in doll clothes. Of course I start to giggle about the thought of my shy little puppy dressed up in doll clothes, when Cindy goes on to say that Meredith also put a cape on him and called him super puppy.




At this point, I am about peeing my pants, and it occurs to me....yep, now I know why my Ruff Ruff is a little tipped. Anyway, can you just see the scene, Russ bounding through the house with a cape tied around his neck with Cindy bellowing "take the clothes off the puppy!"




Now the only crime here is that apparently, Cindy didn't take any pictures! Can you believe it? I guess I'll have to dig one out myself of when he was a wee little baby..

No comments: