Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flashback







You know those last few boxes that seem to take forever to unpack, well today I had a 20 something with energy to burn helping and we tackled those last boxes. And I found my flash drive with some pictures of Russ when he was a wee baby.


I worked with context clues and determined that he was about 4 months in the picture with my son. This is one of my son's senior pictures and it is decidedly one of my favorites! Then we move on to one of Russ with my niece on the couch when he was about 5 months, and of course I just love the of little Russ and my old dog Sara who has since crossed over the rainbow bridge on the couch of our RV at 6 months.


Well thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me and my heart dog who is now 18 months old!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Time flies. Love the senior picture with Russ, both are cuties!

Sherilyn said...

Seems like it was just yesterday, doesn't it?? LOVE the picture of Nick and Russ!! One of my faves, too!