Friday, January 16, 2009

Fat Lip

We were playing Trivial Pursuit this evening by the fire, and Russ wanted up on the couch. I bent over to pick him up and he jumped. He jumped alright...his hard Cardigan head into my lip. Game delay while ice and something to mop up blood were found.

So I am sitting on the couch with ice on my face and I am thinking, "what idiot taught that dog to jump into my arms?" Oh yeah, that would be me!

Yep I am the idiot who thought it would be easier to lift him onto things--tables, couches, beds if we had some momentum. Well in all honesty, it is easier I just need to remember to keep my head up or I am going to be looking like the walking wounded for quite some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could title my post chipped tooth, hard headed Cardigans!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh My I should count myself quite lucky! Kim