Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drop It

Gross Alert!

Shaker has developed a disgusting habit. A habit that has sent me to the spice aisle to buy M.S. G. for the first time in my life. Getting the picture?

Yep he eats poop.

But to make matters worse the *&^% dog has started bringing it back inside with him. So I meet him at the door with a firm "Drop It" every time. But does this daunt him? NO! He keeps doing it.

Today I thought well he has learned not to bring it in the house because he pranced up to the door looking me squarely in the eye as if to say, "see Mom I don't have anything." But I figured just to be safe, I had better say "Drop It." Sure enough out dropped his poopsicle. Yeah he thought he had me because he grabbed a poopsicle that was small enough to fit completely in his mouth. So HA! That's one more for me.

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

Oh my!! Aren't you SO glad that Shaker eats everything and isn't picky about his food like Ruff Ruff???? ;o)

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

No kidding! Shaker's appetite is not a problem!