Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Addicted to Downy


Music is a funny little girl in her own right. Now she is no where near the character Russ is, but I'm not sure any house is big enough for two Russells. (Although there is a rumor out there that the new puppy Shaker like to rearrange fans!) But I digress...


One of Music funny little habits is her drive for anything that smells like Downy fabric softener. She could be sound asleep, but the instant she smells me coming with clean laundry she's up and in--yes I said in--the pile of laundry. If I happen to drop a load on the bed and can't attend to it immediately, I will find her buried in it with just her big 'ole bat ears showing out the top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humm, me thinkest that this might lead to a career change for Music--the new spokesdog for Downey. She's definately much cuter then that little ol'bear that the other softner brand uses!

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh yes you are so right. Memo to self--shoot an e-mail with pictures to P & G.