Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Things I don't get


Russ here.


I have been on vacation, well sort of, Mom made me work for a few days while we were in Canada. But that was fun too because I cleaned up! Can you believe someone asked my Mom if the dogs knew when they were winning and do they get cocky? My Mom who is usually not so quick says, "Yeah they know" and left it at that. Jesh don't ya think she could have come up with something better than that?


Well before Mom figures out I am near the computer again I have to tell you about a couple of things I don't get.


1. Why do girls like hummus? My Mom makes this gross stuff with garbanzo beans and tahini and calls it hummus. Music is nuts for it and will practically turn herself inside out to get some. My Mom thinks it is really cute and says "oh she likes it as much as Tippy (Mom's beloved border collie) did." Then they say "Russ give it a try." I did and it is gross and disgusting!


2. Why can't I ride under Mom's feet when she is driving the RV? I tried the direct path to sit beside her in the RV, but she said, "No Russ." Then she put some barricades up, but I figured out from the other captain's chair that I could wiggle under the fabric and come out right by her feet. Pretty smart 'huh? Now Mom is ordering a toy sized x-pen to go all the way around her driving seat. She thinks she is pretty smart but I'll out fox her. I always do!


Russ out.

No comments: