Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Newest Addition

Russ spent some time in his crate today while we were out. We had a neighbor come in to let the dogs out around noon, and Russ played a great game of Chase the Corgi. He apparently ran my neighbor ragged before being caught and stuffed back in his crate. When we got home he gave me the best, "What? I don't get it" look ever.

Then he proceeded to harass Music until she looked at me with the most pleading eyes--"When are you getting him a puppy?" Well the answer is August 17th, we will add Shaker to our Ranch!

Please take a look at this darling puppy at http://www.foggybottomusa.com/website1_079.htm Word from the Foggy Bottom crew is this litter of puppies is the happiest group ever. We couldn't be happier to be adding another Foggy Bottom puppy to our pack!

This is complicated--Shaker's Dad's Mom--told you it was complicated--once told me that Cardi Corgis were like potato chips--you couldn't just have one. I laughed and said "oh I will only have one at a time". Well it is officially time to eat my words. Yes indeed these funny engaging dogs are like potato chips. And soon we will add the third!

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

hehehe Hmmm....would you like some ketchup with those words? ;)

I had to do the same thing, that's why I laugh! We only planned on one or two...we sure blew past that number, too quickly! Actually, once you get to three, what a few more?

Enjoy your new baby! Boo and Margie did some great work!

Hugs!

Shaker's Dad's Mom

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

I think ketchup and mustard are required for this eating of words! Kim