Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Obsessed with cats!


Monday night headlines with Jay Leno is a staple here at the ranch, and typically Russ and Music are sleeping soundly by the time we are laughing ourselves senseless at the silly headlines.


Well last night Jay had on Julie Scardina & Sea World Animals, so we thought what the heck this is always fun. The second animal guest was a jungle cat kitten. I swear Russ heard Jay Leno say "oh it looks like a house cat," and he jumps up and charges the TV. He is barking and carrying on like a demented Cardi, until the stage hand takes the cat away.


Now we all know Russ loves nothing more than herding cats and tormenting Stinky cat but honestly I never thought it would transfer to cats on TV. On this Monday night, my buddy Russ was funnier than headlines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you mean I never mentioned that his Great Aunt Finch herds the cows on RFDTV? Or the sheep in the pasture that my parents drive by to get to our house?

Ooops, silly me.

Auntie Cindy

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh my, no it was never mentioned. ROFL!