Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wii

Russ here.

My boy has this stupid gaming system called Wii. He loves to play with it especially when it is hot. I hate it! Mom took some video of me while my boy was playing, and she said she wished she could understand what I was saying. So I decided to write a blog about what I think about Wii.

First, I don't get why he likes the dumb game. He stands in the living room pretending to throw a bowling ball, swinging a club or some other silly thing. He looks ridiculous--hands flying all over the joint.

Second, if he is going to go to all that trouble, why doesn't he just take me outside and play some real football. Yeah now there's an idea especially since Mom cut my football sessions down to once a day until I put some weight on. How stupid is that?

So anyway, on the video I am telling my boy that it is a stupid game, and that he should put it away, and play with me. I even charge him so that he gets the idea that I want to play with him, but he keeps playing that idiot game thing Wii.

Russ out.


No comments: