Thursday, July 24, 2008

Music




This is Music.

Russ told me all about his blog and e-mail, so I decided that I wanted to check it out. I needed his help to open the lid, but I have it figured out now. I noticed that Mom writes a bunch more about him than me, so I guess I will have to step up my game.

Mom has started to figure out that I have control of Russ. I let him get away with just so much and then that's it--I am all over him. Russ looks at me like "I don't get it" what is her problem. Mom just laughs.

Well I guess I'll sign off. Talk to you along the way, Music

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Nice to hear from you, Music! Try to stop by more often so we can know what is REALLY going on around the house. :) I know the boys tend to give only "their" side of the story...us girls have to stick together!

Hugs! See you Saturday!

Aunt Sherilyn

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sherilyn--you are so right. I heard Mom say last night that she has to have at least one girl around to keep the boys in shape. Mom said something about me really coming out of my shell--whatever that means! Talk to you along the road, Music